Personal Training in Brooklyn & NYC
gets you fitter… faster!
Enjoy all the benefits of expert personal training, either in the comfort of your own home or at my fitness studio in Brooklyn, New York.
I’m a highly experienced, certified private personal trainer who helps people who want to:
- Lose weight
- Gain strength
- Improve medical conditions (such as diabetes, high blood pressure)
- Overcome age-related issues (such as low energy, poor balance)
- Boost athletic performance (such as running marathons, playing tennis or golf, skiing, dancing, hiking)
If you choose in-home personal training in Brooklyn NY, I’ll bring all the needed equipment, and no matter how small your residence may be, I’ll create a space that works, or we can use your building gym.
Advantages of in-home personal training:
- Comfortable, familiar surroundings
- No need to brave the elements
- Save commuting time
Your fitness training program might include:
- Body Weight Exercise
- Resistance Tubing
- Boxing (if desired)
- TRX suspension training
- Nutritional guidance
I also offer personal training for couples, as well as small-group personal training in Brooklyn, NY. Besides saving money, you’ll have a lot of fun working out with people you know. They’ll inspire and motivate you, while you do the same for them. More Info
Personal training works!
The benefits you’ll enjoy by increasing your fitness are virtually endless. Here’s just a partial list:
- Clothes will fit better
- Look younger and feel amazing
- Feel more energetic
- Improve balance (minimize chance of falling)
- Improve posture
- Release stress
Mature Adults: Improve your quality of life!
As we age, quality of life tends to decline for most people. But it’s not inevitable. This decline can be minimized–or even reversed–through the one-on-one personal training in Brooklyn NY that I provide.
If you face challenges such as lack of strength, low energy, poor balance, high blood pressure-or other issues–I’ll create an exercise program that addresses all your concerns.
I also have experience in working with people who have medical conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis and asthma.
Being fit and healthy means you’re empowered to navigate the world, easily and safely, in your daily life.
Fitness training will enable you to:
- Enjoy museums, galleries, shopping, etc. without the fatigue
- Lift your grandkids up over your head
- Climb stairs or take long walks more easily
Why me as your private personal trainer?
Check out my qualifications:
- 20 years experience and multiple personal training certifications (Credentials)
- Design a safe, effective, customized exercise program based on your goals, fitness level, exercise & medical history.
- Long list of happy, satisfied clients (Testimonials)
- Highly inspirational, motivational and effective in keeping you on track.
- Will incorporate Boxing into the workout (if desired)
Why not see for yourself?
Learn what I can do to help you achieve the fitness you desire. Call me at 646-256-8294 or just email me today.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!CONTACT ME